Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here We Go Again...

So this is my second attempt at blogging. I had a lot of fun with my first attempt, until my account was disabled and I was no longer able to access my blog. Sad day. So after a failed attempt at trying to re-activate my account, here I am starting over. My other blog is still there, and I think I will repost all of my old entries, but I wanted to have a cool url and the one I attempted on my new account using my old blog name just wasn't working out, so here I am trying this whole thing again and starting with a clean slate.

I suppose I should explain the title of this new blog. My old one, Musings of a Chronic Rambler, was pretty darn sweet if I do say so myself. I came up with that one because I am a chronic rambler and musings is a cool word and it sounded pretty awesome. The new one comes from my idea of one day writting my own book of the Bible so that I can quote it at people. My hope is that any ideas I have for said book can be recorded on this blog and then when I go to write the book (if I ever do) I can just come here for everything I want to be in it. However, not everything I write on here will be Book of Ashleigh worthy, and there will probably be a lot of chronic rambling going on as well, just so you know. I hope you enjoy my blog though, if you even derive a little bit of pleasure, half a chuckle, or a thorough laugh over how ridiculous my serious ideas are, I will have done my job.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Return of the 'Shleigh!

Tangawizi said...

Haha, you should have called it "The Book of a 'Shleigh!" =D