Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Top 100 Things

Someone suggested making a list of your 100 favorite things. I thought it sounded like a good idea, so here goes. This list is by no means conprehensive or in any particular order, just as I thought of them.

Ashleigh’s Top 100 Favorite Things (in no particular order):
singing in the shower
surprises
chocolate and peanut butter
baking
bubble baths
walks on the beach
sunsets
surprising other people
random notes
shopping
spooning
watching movies with friends
reading on a rainy day
cold pillows
snuggling up in blankets
snowball fights
hot chocolate
chocolate milk before bed
driving and singing at the top of my lungs
cool breezes on a hot day
lip gloss
being teased in a playful way
hearing that people wouldn’t have guessed I was homeschooled
playing the spanking game with Kelseigh
cuddling with Chip
Shopping with Mommy and Aunt Kristi
Grocery shopping with Mommy
Making fun of Daddy with Haleigh
Holding sleeping babies
Making little kids smile/laugh
Making people laugh in general
Singing along with the guitar
Worshipping with others
laughing so hard I can’t breathe
walking barefoot
picking out my clothes in the morning
having a good cry now and again
chick flicks with other girls
Will Ferrel movies
Dickens books
Rereading books
a glass of cold water on a hot day
chicken nuggets
cheeseburgers
ice cream
leaping down hallways
skipping down steps
notes in CPO
talking to myself out loud
laying in the sunshine
pulling grass out of the ground
sleeping
waking up slowly, to music
French toast
going home
long drives
people playing with my hair
back massages
water massages
giant pretzels
old book smell
new book smell
fresh baked cookies/bread smell
random phone calls/texts
Christmas
Birthday cards
singing to myself as a walk
playing guitar/piano and singing
kraft macaroni and cheese (the shapey kind)
eating lunch with my family
Red Lobster for my birthday
Chinese food
Chicago style pizza
walking around Chicago
taking pictures while walking
making random mix cds
loud music
dancing with little kids
the wind blowing my hair
the sound of kids playing
watching boys play with little kids
reading old journal entries
laughing until I cry
songs that fit my life
getting a good song stuck in my head
Death Cab for Cutie
acoustic music
acoustic guitar
Guitar Hero
swinging on swings
roller coasters
freefalls
daydreaming
bonfires
the crunching sound leaves make in the fall
mountains
beaches
listening to random old songs
the feeling you get after you are done with a big assignment
puppies

No comments: